It is always lovely to hear from our happy customers after they have received their wedding stationery. This is what a customer had to say recently about us...
"We spent ages looking for wedding stationery that lived up to the elegant, classic and simple style we had in our head. The Hepburn collection by EB1 was perfect! We’ve had so many lovely compliments from family and friends. The service was excellent - the packaging was perfect, our order was delivered at the time specified, there was prompt replies to emails, the website is easy to use. Also excellent value for money. We wouldn’t hesitate to recommend Eb1 to anybody". Sarah Walker
A lot of couples prefer names rather than numbers for their tables at their wedding reception.
Here are 6 tips to ensure your table names impress your guests...
Kidman table name - from£2.20 each
1.Choose one name per table.
2. The more personal, the better - any subject can work, as long as they mean something to you and your partner.
3. If choosing place names, be specific - ie decide on cities/regions rather than the actual countries, so that they bring back happy memories to you both.
4. Choosing films, plays, books, music, composers or artists - not every couple is going to agree on their favourites, so why not choose half and half. Let your guests guess which names were the brides or grooms preferences.
5. Dig a little deeper by choosing characters from films, books or music rather than the titles themselves.
6. Keep your name choices in line with the theme and tone of the wedding reception.
For handmade wedding invitations and table names/numbers, please visit eb1weddinginvitations.com