Thursday 3 May 2012

testimonial

One of our lovely customers has just written this about us...




Hathaway handmade wedding invitation in Burgundy


"Have been thoroughly impressed with the service that I have received from Eb1. I believe that the quality of the products, the high level of customer service and promptness of the turnaround time makes excellent value for money. 


I ordered the invitations for my mother's wedding and she is delighted by the end result. 
From start to finish my order was handled in a very personal and professional manner. Communication and instructions were very clear and everything was delivered on time. 


I would happily recommend Eb1 to anyone. 


Thank you for helping my mum's wedding dream come to life!" Carlie Bryan

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...